Actually..!!! Its very simple.
Steps :- how to block – unblock someone on gmail
There are 2-3 ways to block and unblock sender on gmail. Each way have advantage and disadvantage its own way. We will see them as we follow the process.
Method 1 – Using “Block sender” option
1. Open mail from sender you want to block
2. Click on Down arrow in the right hand corner of the mail
3. Click on Block “Sender’s Name”
4. Click on Block for confirmation
5. Open mail from sender you want to Unblock
6. Click on Down arrow in the right hand corner of the mail
7. Click on Unblock “Sender’s Name”
8. Click on Unblock for confirmation
Method 2 – Using filtering Option
1. Click on down arrow beside search bar at the top in gmail
2. Type the address of the sender you want to block in FROM field
3. Click “Create filter with this search” at right hand bottom of the dropdown
4. Select “Delete it” option and Click on “Create filter”
5. Click on gear icon on right side and then “Settings”
6. Click on Filter and Blocked Addresses
7. Click on “unblock” beside email address you want to unblock
Method 3 – Using Chrome Extension (Block Sender)
1. Install Block Sender
2. Open mail from sender you want to block and click “block”
3. Click on “Unblock Sender” to unblock the sender
I will personally recommend not to use “Block Sender” extension at all. It allow only 5 blocks. Once you use 5 blocks (email address), it ask you for paid version. And its not worth at all as same service is freely available from google. Please check the below image.
You can opt any of the first two methods. Both are good and easy to process. Although, If you ask me, I will suggest filtering one. It directly send junk emails to trash and its time saving factor in today’s world where everyone is counting on seconds.
I hope you understand and followed all the steps easily. If you stuck at any point, let me know your queries so I can solve them.
If you have any other techniques, please share them through comments. It will be helpful to our readers and me as well.
And if you liked the post, please share it with your friends and colleagues.